Thursday, September 7, 2017

Fall Update

Hi all! Sorry for such a long while without posted. I was attending the Young Ornithologist Workshop at Long Point earlier for the first half of august, and after that I was on a road trip to Nebraska for a few days to see the solar eclipse, which was spectacular.

I have lots to post about, including my trips to Europe, Churchill, Long point, and the fall birds I've seen recently.

I've also been volunteering at the Delta Marsh Bird Observatory at Oak Hammock Marsh, helping out with bird banding. It has been a lot of fun, and we've caught some interesting birds.

American Redstart

I've been doing a lot of birding, both around my house and out for fall warblers, which I hope to make one or two posts about as well. So stay tuned, there's lots of posts to come. :)

American Redstart

No comments:

Post a Comment